Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why does my hair part all over?

I have natural curl hair. My hair parts all over? Is this a sign I'm losing my hair? (Male Pattern Hair Loss?). My hair is thick on the sides and grows fast. The hair on the top of my head remains takes a long time to grow.



My hair has not been the same since I was going through my "Rockabilly" phase. I put some pomade in my hair. Didn't know what I was thinking.



Why does my hair part all over?

Hi!



Hair loss is natural and most common in males than in females. then family genetic structure also have significant impact.



Thus, the process of hair loss can be minimised. But first of all we have to identify is it normal hair loss or abnormal hair loss.



The abnormal hair loss has many causes. Such as skin disease, imbalance of vitamins and minerals, high level of tension etc.



The normal hair loss is slow process which is not identifiable.



Now how to gauge between the two. whenever, you comb hairs, take a bath, shampoo hair, if you find lots of hair in comb, in hand after shampooing, that means u r having high rate of hair loss. on the other hand if certian countable number of hairs are found in comb after combing or after bath, that shows normal hair loss.



Now, lets come to preventive measures. this falls in following categories.



1. use hair oils twice a week atleast two hours before taking a bath or preferably leave oil in hair overnight. ( i am using bryllcream due to its no stinking smell and keeps my dry hairs arranged)



2. reduce special chemicals such as dyes, hair colors etc.



3. carefully watch which shampoo and conditioner suits u. dont switch too much between them.



4. start taking multi-vitamins and multi-mineral tablets for 20-30 day and watch results in next 30 days.



Believe me u can save hair loss.



And dont bother if hairs in some parts are growing fastly. its normal. if abnormal hair loss is found, do have a check up from a doctor for better treatment of any viral/ skin disease.



Enjoy and reduce tension in life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment