Monday, July 27, 2009

1ST BABY>>My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared..

I know some babies lose their hair, but she had ALOT. she lost it on the back first and then the sides. WHy did she lose it so late? normal or no? When does it come back? what should I do because she has a strand of hair on the top back of her head thats a good 4.5-5 inches long she looks like alfelpha when she gets out of the bath..it will be uneven when it does eventually grow right? PLease let me know whats going on..



1ST BABY%26gt;%26gt;My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared....?

My daughter was born w/ a head full of dark hair, i am a strwberry and my husband is blonde, and then i started noticing bald patches she looked like she was going thru kimo ...she was also around 4 -5 mo. by the time it was all gone the new had been growing in and she was a real toe head ( blonde as can be) It is normal for babies to lose their hair like that, maybe not all babies but it's like when a newborn is born w/ teeth, ( milk teeth) they lose those also. It's just something they are born w/ but not intended to keep, Not to worry but talk to ur Dr. so u will feel better about it.



1ST BABY%26gt;%26gt;My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared....?

My son, whom is 6 weeks old, was born with lots and lots of hair. And recently I noticed he had bald spots on the sides, and in the back. I had also noticed hair on his crib sheet. The babies move their little heads in the crib and rub in a sense their hair off. Hair loss in babies is normal. When it grows back, I'm not sure. But maybe you should as your doctor.



1ST BABY%26gt;%26gt;My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared....?

It's normal. The same thing happened with my baby sister after my mom gave birth to her a few years ago. She had a ton of hair and by 4 - 5 months, she lost some hair. Now she has a head full of hair.



1ST BABY%26gt;%26gt;My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared....?

Baby's who sleep alot lose their hair on the head. My son got scaly like skin on his head and once that was healed hair was falling out from the back. Its from sleeping and laying alot sometimes. It grows back alright! My son has very long thick silky hair and hes now almost 2, his hair grew back when he was around 8-9 months.



1ST BABY%26gt;%26gt;My daughter had TONS of hair birth to 4.5 months, all of the sudden it dissapeared....?

well when my sister was born she had thick red hair but she rubbed it all off when she was in her crib, it will just grow back, and if that hair is bothering you why don't you just cut it so it will be even?

No comments:

Post a Comment