Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a hair problem =/?

im 15 years old and im having problems with my hair..i used to have a lot and now i have like half as muchh and i feel like im losing my hair in front cuz i could see like a part of my head everytime i put my hair up...what might be the cause of this? and how can i get my hair back? what can i do to prevent more hair loss? please helpp mee =(



I have a hair problem =/?

Are you also gaining weight? You may have low thyroid. Simple blood tests by your doctor can tell.



I have a hair problem =/?

Take a look at your dad and grandad? Are they bald, did they go bald early? If so, sorry son it's MPB. Male Pattern Baldness and cannot be stopped. Just don't do an Elton John



I have a hair problem =/?

That doesnt sound too good. Have you been frequently coloring or using some type of iron on your hair? If you havent been doing any of those things , you might want to ask your hairdresser.



I have a hair problem =/?

genetics, your diet and stress. talk to your dr. to see what he/she suggests..one of my friends became a vegetarian in college, and her hair thinned out....i guess that's y they say consult your dr. b4 starting on any diet program.



I have a hair problem =/?

umm...you could try wearing a looser ponytail or if you are dieting.....by skipping meals i mean.....that usually has to do with hair lose! Mabye just go see your doctor 4 a quick check!



I have a hair problem =/?

maybe your hair is thinning or sumthing. Your best bet would to be to go to like a hair salon and ask the same question to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment