Monday, July 27, 2009

Frontal Hair Loss?

I'm a 21 year old Male and 2 months ago I cut my hair to 2"s from the 11"s I had. At that time, I also noticed I had especially noticeable hair loss on the top left side of my head. It's like a deep receding hair line, but it's more so thinning out than receding. The rest was fine at the time, but now 2 months later, the whole frontal part of my head is thinning. I got it colored a few days ago which probably didn't help. It feels like I'm losing more hair in this area everyday and it's not getting better. I was told I was going to lose my hair in this area like my Grandpa (Mother's side), but at almost 22, isn't that too early? What can I do about it? Would a doctor find anything, or would he just take $100 from me and tell me it's genetics and there's nothing I can do about it.



Frontal Hair Loss?

well aside from the fact that you lost a lot of weight in a short span of time, it really could just be genetics. like some people have gray hair in their teens.



the only thing i can suggest is getting hair transplants... but they are really expensive, and if a doctor gives you a cheap price, he probably will botch the job.



so your choices: live with the hair loss, go bald, or dish a lot of money, for multiple transplants because no matter what they say, it will take several surgeries. good luck.



Frontal Hair Loss?

Provillus is a new and revolutionary herbal medication to treat hair loss in men and women. Provillus comes in a convenient tablet form that is taken daily for the treatment of male hair loss and female hair loss. Provillus is an all-natural supplement available without a prescription.



Frontal Hair Loss?

Sudden hair loss can come from some underlying disease or infection. If your hair loss is sudden, then go see a doctor.



But for over 90% of the male population, hair loss comes from genetics, more commonly known as male pattern baldness. That's what I have and it began when I was about your age. Depending on your genetics, you may not be able to stop it, but you should be able to slow it down. Minoxidil is a non-prescription FDA-approved solution that you can buy from a local drugstore. I used it a few years back for awhile and it helped slow down my hair loss.



I created a website to share my experience and help others. I have some info in it that may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment