Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair, hair everywhere?

I'm losing little hair on my head, like it's visible. On the side of my head it's also visible. What should I do?



Also, I'm like growing tiny hairs on my forehead, upper lip and my fingers and toes. I'm just 12 and I just don't know what's happening to me?



Help! Thanks.



Hair, hair everywhere?

in terms of body/facial hair wax it off. for the head hair go to the doctor, they can give you perscription medication to stop hair loss before its too late.



Hair, hair everywhere?

go to a doctor this is sorta normal it happens to half of people (girls)



Hair, hair everywhere?

Welcome to puberty.



Hair, hair everywhere?

if its visible because when u brush it, it comes out but u cant tell after its gone then its ok but other than that i dont know... and as far as the upper lip, fingers, and toes thats normal....



Hair, hair everywhere?

since you are only 12, get mom to take you to a dermatologist ASAP It's not uncommon to lose hair but in your case, the hair loss sounds excessive and deserve consultation with a pro . you can also ask the dr. about hairs on forehead, etc. at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment