Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Loss? Help!!?

I have always had long and very thick hair, I have also been having it highlighted for about 10 years. Recently though i decided to go dark and I have dyed my hair twice. Since then I have been losing a lot more then normal in the shower and such. It has gotten so thin that when I wear it down, that you can see a large portion of my scalp when it parts in the back. I am starting to freak out about losing my hair. I havent dyed it in over two months now and I am growing it back out to natural color but i still seem to be losing the hair! What is happening and what can i do?!



Hair Loss? Help!!?

The best thing you can do is wait. Hair takes a while to grow and if you damaged the scalp at all, it will take longer. What you can do to help cut down on the hair loss in the meantime is to be gentler to your hair by only brushing it when you need to. Be gentle and start by brushing out the tips, eventually working your way up. If putting it up helps hide the thinness, then be careful when you do so, as hair can easily get caught up in the ponytail holder and ripped out.



Beyond that, other things that can help cut down on hair loss: eat well, don't smoke, and eat enough iron and the B vitamin biotin in your diet. The nutrients that you put in your body go into your blood stream, which supplies the hair follicles with blood and helps them grow. By having toxin-free nutrient-rich blood, it will help the hair grow and help prevent excess hair loss.



Good luck!



Hair Loss? Help!!?

uhhh idk get balding cream



Hair Loss? Help!!?

Oil massage, a proper diet with enough proteins and reducing stress can prevent hair loss. More cheap home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm...



Hair Loss? Help!!?

Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment