Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grrrr... Hair is retarded.?

I have very short hair because it keeps coming out. I'm so f***ing frustrated with it, I don't know what to do. My mom isn't making it better and for some of the loss...I do blame her. Instead of growing like normal hair it grows slower and shorter. And so far...



It閳ユ獨 been glued閳?br>



Pulled out



Cut off



Chemically destroyed



Taken out because of medical drugs



Burned



And finally my personal favorite, plucked from my head from stress of losing my hair.



I can't wear it out because it's uneven and I don't want to cut it even because it might not grow back to the way it way. My hair is extremely thick and course...and it also needs a lot of oil because my hair sucks up a lot of moisture. What could I do to get it to grow longer.



Grrrr... Hair is retarded.?

Your breaking my heart. talk to a Good hairstylist let them know how desperate you are!! where some cool hats till you find what your looking for.



Grrrr... Hair is retarded.?

sounds like a personal problem



you need to just be happy with the hair God gave you



leave it alone for awhile



Grrrr... Hair is retarded.?

Definitely let it rest for a while, but when you're ready and your hair is ready go all natural. Make your shampoos and conditioners. Grease your scalp w/ olive and essential oils. Keep it plaited or in medium sized braid until it begin to grows back. Absolutely NO chemicals under any circumstances. Condition with fruits and natural oils and also change your diet. What goes in does come out and you are what you eat. Lots of water, a good diet, and plenty of excersize would also help.



Good luck,



Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment