Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What does it mean when u start losing ur head on ur head cause thats happening to my friend?

he told me when he takes a shower he loses some hair not alot but a little and he wants to know how u make ur hair not fall of ur head



What does it mean when u start losing ur head on ur head cause thats happening to my friend?

Generally to lose up to 100 hairs a day; every thirty days you will lose a little more because there is a new hair shaft growing out of the follicle and pushes the old hair shaft out.



And of course depending on his age it could be male pattern baldness.



I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over thirty years.



Hope this helps.



What does it mean when u start losing ur head on ur head cause thats happening to my friend?

Hair always falls out of your head. It's natural. You can't prevent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment