Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Transplant Problem - NEED ANSWERS FAST!!?

I've been losing my hair since I was about 13.



So, I recently got a hair transplant. The Dr. said he moved hair from my back onto my head.



But, I don 't see any missing hair in the forest that is my back. In addition the transplanted hair on my head is so curly that friends have been taunting me by calling me "Chia Pet."



Oh, one last thing, the Dr. told me that, for safety reasons, he had to shave my pubes for the procedure.



Something doesn't sound right. Has this ever happened to you?



Hair Transplant Problem - NEED ANSWERS FAST!!?

pubic hair is shaved for any medical procedure...even a routine dental filling...everyone knows this. what is your issue here? you wanted hair and now you have it. true, it may be a bit knappy, but it's better than that cue ball look you were sporting. as for the back hair...EVERYONE...EXCEPT YOU (AGAIN) knows that back hair grows extremely fast under anesthesia. you are ok...use some mouse on that nasty knappy head ...ok???



Hair Transplant Problem - NEED ANSWERS FAST!!?

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out閳ワ腹鈧?.



http://lnk.in/54fn

No comments:

Post a Comment