Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

Im losing my hair because i have lots of spots where theres no hair. I been using a thinkness shampoo and moose, and also my roots have been turning this awful colour. Soo I think i might dye it again?



Do you guys think this isnt safe to do?



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

No its not safe. drying your hair makes hair to fall out. Buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and start taking vitamins.



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

Stop using all products and go to a professional



hair dresser.



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

hair dresseer



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

Dying it yourself will only worsen it's current state. It's possible you have a scalp irritant, and if so, you should go to a professional hair dresser to figure out the problem. They should know what would be replenishing to your hair.



Good luck!



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

If you have bald spots this could indicate a medical condition. Sometimes hormonal changes can be the cause of it. You can use a semi permanent hair color without ammonia and it won't hurt your hair or scalp.



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

No more dye. You should give your hair a rest. It needs time to replenish itself. If the patches are extreme, yes please see a DOCTOR. This may be a medical condition. The Dr. may be able to give you something to stimulate hair growth.



If the spots are severe, you may need to look into a protective hair replacement/extension. To help keep the chemicals %26amp; products off of your natural hair.



Good luck!



Uhh Eww. I hate Hair loss?

If the BALD SPOTS are in the size of a dime or a coin with smooth surface, it might be Alopecia. Try this website called CURESPOTBALDNESS.com.



It has a clear description of it, different types and treatment suggestion. Might be usefull for you or someone who has it.



All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment