Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair loss, transplant helps???

i m talking bout the middle and the corner, but the hairs are thining so bad at the corner and i can see the difference between the middle hairs and the corner hairs...it's soo thin...%26gt;.%26lt; someone please help...i m getting a high forehead now...i heard if there is a treatment called transplant...somethin using the back of ur hair and transplant it in the front....anyone have more detail??? and how bout the price? i really donno how to deal with my hair loss...i m losing confidence now....



Hair loss, transplant helps???

Very mixed success with transplants. So dependent on your body accepting the hair in a new location.



Bosely for Men and Hair Club are supposed to be the best.



Last I knew $10,000 and up was about the coast. Sometimes these kinds of these get cheaper, but usuaaly it goes the other way.



It's not a one stop operation either. You go back a few times.



Hair loss, transplant helps???

I was balding fast during my last year of High School. I was eighteen and It was horrible. I understand your panic, but you need to learn to accept baldness before spending a fortune on repeated transplants--many of them don't thrive and they have to be done over and over. The pain is extreme. I tried two treatments and decided I had to embrace what I was and how I looked, as God created me and over some time, I have grown to be happy with the way I have handled it. Hair on the head is not a trademark for impotence or failure. Stop panicking and learn to love yourself. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment