Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Buying "regrowth" products to help hair grow faster?

I absolutely loathe my shortshortshort haircut. I want it to die. I got it cut almost a month ago and it's only grown about a quarter of an inch. [I can tell because It's also dyed a darker color than my natural hair color, and I can judge how much its grown from the roots]



I have been reading up on things to help hair grow faster, and i'm taking it all into consideration.. you know, eating plenty of vegetables, less caffeine, getting it trimmed regularly, using coconut oil, etc. But then I was wondering, what would happened if I bought some of that regrowth stuff at Walgreens, for like, people who are losing their hair?



What would that do?



Thanks :]



Buying "regrowth" products to help hair grow faster?

Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment