Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help!!! My hair is breaking off at like the sideburns!?

My hair is breaking off kinda badly on one side of my head (at the side burns area). I don't sleep on that side of my head and I haven't been doing anything out of the norm lately. Its so weird cuz it only on one side! So I need a reason and a solution quick before it gets worst!!!



Please help me! I wanna be able to put my hair up in a ponytail again without u seeing that I'm losing my hair! I'm only 23!



I need help!!! My hair is breaking off at like the sideburns!?

I have this problem to. but here within the last 3 months i got advice from a salon professional and this is what i did to make it better..already it's working. it truly only took about 2 weeks to see results now I am just stick ing with it.



I promise you this is what I had to start using in order to help my hair. I get it done every 3 months trust me its a dry as towel out of the druer if i dont use this product. but its a little pricvey but so worth the outcome of your.



biolage hydratherapie. shampoo and the conditioning balm. (25.00) total



Its specifically made for hair like ours and its the only product that will work. You can ask any stylists they will tell u this to.



if your frequently straightening your hair you need to be using something to protect your hair. Got 2 B (4.00)makes a good protectant that you can use while your hair is wet to protect from the heat of the hairdryer and your straightner,



never brush your wet hair with a regular hairbrush either always use a wide tooth comb for wet hair.



I promise you this is what youll have to do. youll see a differewnce in 2 days.



I need help!!! My hair is breaking off at like the sideburns!?

I'm not sure of the reason, but it's not normal for your hair to be breaking off on any side of your head. I would either go to the hairdresser or doctor as soon as you can.



I need help!!! My hair is breaking off at like the sideburns!?

What are you using to pull your hair back into a ponytail? You need to use special bands that won't break the hair or a scrunchie. This happened to my daughter and it was the band she was using. It was only one side where the band was and that part of her hair happened to be on top. She would always put it up the same way. She switched bands and has never had a problem since. Try not to pull it up as tight. Sleeping on a satin pillow case helps. Also, try some spray on conditioner. You may have to stop putting it in a ponytail for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment