Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why is my hair thinning--I'm 28, female...used to be thick and curly? very healthy. no thyroid

I exercise A LOT...always have. I noticed this issue about 6 months ago, but thought it was just me. I have long hair and I am not losing anymore hair each day than I ever have---but now when I feel it it is definitely overall a lot thinner. It's so flat and it used to be full. I started using Nioxin. To the average person I guess my hair looks thick...but it is totally different than it was a year ago. I eat healthy. I don't think I've been under anymore stress than usual



Why is my hair thinning--I'm 28, female...used to be thick and curly? very healthy. no thyroid problems?

maby because you use to straiten it all the time, wash it all the time and bloe dry it all the time. And if you slept with your hair platted then you got your answers. If it aint any of the above then you havt go see a doc.



Sowi



oh and try changing ur shampoo



Why is my hair thinning--I'm 28, female...used to be thick and curly? very healthy. no thyroid problems?

SEE YOUR DOCTOR... BUT THEN AGAIN..LOTS OF PPL START 2 LOOSE THEIR HAIR VERY SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment