Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can i die my hair after a c section?

i had my baby 2 weeks ago but they told me some women lose their hair after having a baby so if i die my hair is it possible that i can start losing it?



Can i die my hair after a c section?

yes so wait a while



Can i die my hair after a c section?

I think that is really rare. I had no problems. Just express your concern with your stylist. If you are doing it yourself, just be careful to feel for any unsual tingling or burning. I really think you will be fine :) Plenty of women dye their hair after childbirth, just look at all the actresses out there :)



Can i die my hair after a c section?

OMG never heard of that! die your hair come on you deserve it. I know you waited because of being pregnant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment