Saturday, August 1, 2009

When I spike my hair, I can see more of my scalp compared to others who spike their hair...anyway to

Whenever I spike my hair up, I see more scalp, like an certain angles in the mirror, you can see more scalp. I thought it was hairloss, but I havent been losing much hair since my hair has always been like this.



Can I do anything to minimize the appearance of my scalp?



When I spike my hair, I can see more of my scalp compared to others who spike their hair...anyway to fix?

Apparently this hairstyle is not suitable for u, and to give a proper advice, I need to see ur hair. But I can guess the following: ur scalp is not having enough hair follicles to cover it or u r having hair loss (though that uve mentioned it is normal, but u need to check that it is within the normal range) or ur hair strand is too thin.



Try doing the following:



A-Say to ur barber to cut ur hair in a vey irregular manner, mmm閳?. (ok, i will use letters that represents hair strands)something like that iillllii,iIllli,illillilIi.( to do so only in the area where u spike it).



* "ili" I will call it a 閳ユ笁air group閳? I will use this term in part B.



See this lower case 閳ユ笅閳?,when u get to spike ur hair ,they stay behind 閳ユ甫npulled閳?coz they r not long enough to be pulled like the others (long hair strands=upper case letters), so they will cover ur scalp and give the illusion that u have no empty areas.



B-After doing so ,try to change the gel that u r using, get a mild hold gel ,put it on ur finger tips and start spiking each 閳ユ笁air group閳? Try to avoid touching ur scalp, so ur hair from the growth area (area just touching ur scalp) and ur scalp are gel free, again for the illusion effect mentioned earlier. And another point, if u r standing under any light source and having gel on ur scalp, eventually ur scalp will shine and it will be more obvious to others standing away from u that u r having empty areas.



In case if u r unable to do A, then try B anyways. In case if u tried A %26amp; B and yet u r unhappy with the result,then u can either drop the idea of hair spikes or u need to check that ur hair loss is normal (coz some hair sprays and gels do affect the hair negatively and that varies from one person to the other).



Anyhow,stopping the use of sprays and gels, ur hair quality and growth will improve (but not back to normal) within 6 month period. In general, I advice to limit the use of such products.



* Most people do this mistake; they shower with hot water that hits their scalp the 1st thing. Do u know how do food factories remove the feather off the poultry? They put them in hot water to facilitate the process!! So give ur scalp a break if u r doing so and try to wash ur hair by warm to cold water. Moreover, while applying shampoo to ur hair put some of it in ur palm 1st, apply some water and mix till it foams then apply to ur hair (of course ur hair have to be wet b4 applying the shampoo.).



Also u can go for hair ampoules which treats hair loss problems. Check these brands vichy or loreal, also out of any check a gel that suits u.



I hope that i kept it simple and clear! i hope it works for! Good luck!



www.vichy.com



www.lorealparisusa.com



When I spike my hair, I can see more of my scalp compared to others who spike their hair...anyway to fix?

I don't think so.....you got what you got. Sorry.



When I spike my hair, I can see more of my scalp compared to others who spike their hair...anyway to fix?

I dont know Look ariund I think there is some sort of paint.. seriuosly

No comments:

Post a Comment